One Pot Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole

All you need is chicken, rice, tomato trade (or canned tomatoes) and some essentials in the store to make this amazing and rich food cozy in the center. Hey wait - cheese. Of course, you need cheese. It will not be enchilada without cheese!

One Pot Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole

Over the past two weeks I have overused the Mexican, and shared beef with beef and beef like beef. Today, I am a bit cynical when I share another Mexican recipe, but I really did not plan for it!

I had chicken cashews ready to eat, and then I received the most pleasant message from two readers in one day, asking me to share many recipes with one pot, because they loved Greek chicken and lemon rice with one pot. 🙂 So I decided to mix the calendar a bit and share it today. Please do not mind!

Ingredients

  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 13 oz/400 g chicken breast, about 1/3"/1cm thick, sliced horizontally into thin steaks (Note 1)
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, crushed
  • 1 red bell pepper/capsicum, diced
  • 24 oz/680 g tomato passata or crushed canned tomatoes* (Note 2)
  • 3 cups chicken broth or water (750ml)
  • 1 1/2 cups frozen corn (250g)
  • ½ tsp cayenne pepper* (spicy - adjust to taste)
  • 1 tbsp dried oregano*
  • 2 tsp cumin*
  • 1 ½ tsp coriander*
  • 2 tsp onion powder*
  • 1 tbsp brown sugar*
  • Salt and pepper
  • 1 1/2 cups / 270g white rice (short, medium or long grain, (Note 4)
  • 1 - 1 1/2 cups grated cheese (about 125 - 150 g)

TO SERVE

  • Chopped cilantro/coriander optional

Instructions :
Get the full recipe on Recipe Tin Eat
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel