Quick and Easy Strawberry Oat Muffins

You’re going to love these Strawberry Oat Muffins because they are quick and easy to make, freezer friendly, and SO delicious. They’re great for breakfast, dessert, or as a snack!

Quick and Easy Strawberry Oat Muffins

A few weeks ago I received a visit to the blog that asked me about my Plum Oat Muffins. This person wanted to know if he could use frozen peaches in that recipe instead of fresh. It was not something I'd have thought of until then, but I was sure that the frozen fruit would work!

I really wanted to try it myself, but since it is not the plum season, I still can not experience the frozen peach. However, I had some strawberries frozen in the freezer with no real use in mind. All other ingredients are staple foods, so I decided to adjust the recipe for strawberry and oatmeal cakes.

Ingredients
  • 1 cup of plain flour
  • ½ tablespoon of baking powder
  • 1½ cups of rolled oats
  • 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
  • 1 cup of brown sugar
  • 1 cup of chopped frozen strawberries
  • 125g (1/2 cup) of melted butter
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • ¼ cup of milk
Instructions :
Get the full recipe on The Links Site 
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel