Pan-Seared Salmon With Lemon White Wine Butter Sauce

The last message of the fish week, from tomorrow we return to Friday at five o'clock. We never tire of eating salmon here, but sometimes I get tired of doing the same thing.

Pan-Seared Salmon With Lemon White Wine Butter Sauce

I love cooking pasta as a side dish and I think the garlic, lemon and white wine sauce looks delicious as a fill. I will definitely add this to my repertoire, since all these ingredients are usually stored in the fridge and compartment at any time.

Garlic? Chicken. Butter? Damn, do I buy four pounds at once in Sam's Club Wine? I do not even need to answer this question.

And to make you a real person sometimes fail wrongly in his kitchen experiments: I first tried to make this sauce using sauce (ie equal parts of fat and flour together, used as a basis for some fat soups and sauces). This is what happened:

This Pan Seared Salmon with Lemon White Wine Butter Sauce is a fast and easy salmon recipe for busy weeknights. Only six ingredients and 20 minutes!

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 1/4 lb salmon, about 1
  • Seasoning of choice (Old Bay)
  • 3 T butter
  • 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
  • 1/3 c white wine (Chardonnay)
  • 1/2 fresh lemon
  • 1 teaspoon lemon zest

Instructions :
Get the full recipe on go go go gourment 
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel