Keto Magic Bars

This is a recipe I’ve wanted to do for a long time, but until recently every attempt I had made to make them, the end product just didn’t meet my expectations. Then the keto gods smiled upon us and we were blessed with a erythritol brown sugar substitute. I knew immediately when I saw the bag I had to buy it, and I soon as I opened and smelled it I knew I had to make magic bars.

Keto Magic Bars

INGREDIENTS:
Crust:

  • 1 cup almond flour (we use Bob's Red Mill Superfine Almond Flour)
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter

Condensed Milk:

  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter
  • 1/2 cup Swerve Brown Sugar  (you can also use any granulated erythritol) 
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Pinch of salt

Top Layer Fillings:

  • 9 oz bag Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips
  • 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut 
  • 1 cup pecan pieces

INSTRUCTIONS
For the crust:

1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
2. In a medium bowl mix together the crust ingredients until a ball of dough forms. Press the dough into a 8 inch cast iron skillet. Poke a few small holes in the crust with a fork.  Bake for 20 minutes until slightly golden.

For the condensed milk:

1. place all ingredients in a tall sided pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling continue to boil for 5 minutes stirring frequently. After 5 minutes it should have reached the consistency of condensed milk or a thick caramel sauce. Set aside to cool.

To Get the full recipe on castironketo 
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel